thanks for coming down for the March meeting. Great to see a few new faces. The peoples choice IPA went down a treat and thanks to the guys for helping run it last night
- Autumnfest is coming up on March 24. Put down your name to register here. This always proves to be a great day out
- Mick is on the lookout for a few more heads to help out judge and steward at the BJCP side of the IPA comp on the weekend. If you are free Saturday arvo drop him a line via Facebook
- The comps for the rest of the year are Iron Brewer – a beer with a minimum of
40%now *20%* rye in the grist (June), a lager challenge using 34/70 – allowable BJCP styles to be announced (August) and Mead, sour and cider (Nov)
- Carlin has confirmed that the WASABC comp will be held between 5 and 9 of September this year. He’ll post more details later but you heard it here first.
- And tragically we have lost one of our club members Glenn Morton. Glenn was a wonderful bloke and will be sorely missed. We are richer for having known him and poorer since he left us. The club will have some details of how we can pay respects as they come to hand.