2018 Club Competition Schedule
*WCB uses the 2015 BJCP style guidelines*
- IPAs - March 2018
- Iron Brewer (Glenn Morton Memorial Shield) - June 2018
- W34/70 - August 2017
- Meads, ciders and sours - November 2018
Please use the assigned labels for all Comps
- Only WCB Members may enter club competitions.
- Online registration MUST be received by 5pm Monday before the comp meeting.
- WCB Members may receive a discounted entry fee for WCB competitions.
- One or two entries may be submitted per brewer, per competition, but only one (the highest scoring) is eligible for certificates and prizes.
- A brewer is not required to enter beer in BOTH the People’s Choice and BJCP portion of the competition.
- A minimum of 1.5L of beer must be entered for People’s Choice.
- The People’s Choice, or most popular entry, will receive a certificate and a prize.
- A minimum of 2 x bottles (ideally PET) of beer must be entered for the BJCP portion of the competition.
- The final 3 beers in the Best-of-Show round (if held) will receive place certificates. Otherwise, certificates will go to the three highest scoring beers.
- The annual Club Champion Brewer will receive two trophies: one to keep and one to hold for the year.
- To be eligible for Club Champion Brewer you must enter a minimum of three club competitions per calendar year.
- The Club Champion Brewer is based on the average of a brewer’s three highest scoring entries, in different competitions, per calendar year.
Old entry labels
Word - Competition-Bottle-Labels