Thanks for coming down to our May meeting. It was a great night. Thanks to DTC for hosting us again.
- The club is doing a work shirt buy so if you are keen you can purchase through the website. sizing details are on the facebook page. Also – apologies for sending an email with addresses visible – we’re looking at setting up mailing lists and updating members details to make sure this doesn’t happen again
- Next month we have the Iron Brewer Rye competition people choice at the meeting on 12 June followed by BJCP judging on the 16th. The comp website is down at the moment but will be back up and running by the time you need to enter. Don’t forget it’s 2 bottles for BJCP entry and ~1.5l for peoples choice. We’re looking for judges and stewards and Mick will send out more details on that shortly
- August will see our W34/70 comp. There will be some style restrictions on this one which we’ll get out in due course. Allan has arranged a deal with TWOC in Bibra Lake if you make a grain purchase more than $10 and mention the competition they’ll thrown in a packet of W34/70. TWOC are great supporters of the amateur brewing scene so if you haven’t been down there check out their range and take advantage of this offer,
- The state competition, WASABC, is to be held in early September. Entries close about 1st September so start planning your entries soon.
- If you’ve got any ideas for future meetings, or contacts in the industry that would be happy to give to the club let one of the committee know
And I’m looking forward to getting hold of Hilly’s gose recipe. That was a cracker.